quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2011

No return

 
If I leave is because
I can't take it anymore
Life has these things,
It seems difficult, very difficult
But… could be the a solution
I was so wrong to blame you for all my sadness
Because in fact later I discovered the blame is mine
I want to run away but there is nowhere to go
I want to run away (from me)
I didn't really want to find myself
My body falls over the ledges of a high precipice
I can't go back now
So what I can do?
I can't go back in time
I don't have enough energy to live the life I want to lead
Why does no one help me?
I can't help mysef
I can't shake these feelings
Suddenly I falls over a high precipice
No return
The point of departure seems distant
I want to run away
I didn't really want to find myself
So what I can do?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário