quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Our song … unfinished

While I listened to our song, our love followed me, on my journey. I drank each word (lyrics of the song because of you).
There's a smile on my face of happiness.

I would re-review in my mind our favorite moments, there's lots of passion in my body.

When I hear to our music, I know that my day, will only get better. Our music is timeless and not dated.

Today I feel an intense nostalgia when I remember the first time I heard this song. The memoirs of all these times travel are with me and I feel to float.

My smile is ever been the same since I chose this song for us ”everything I give you”…

Everything, is me and you, everything, is our story, that I built with you, but every day,  you and I, we write a little more our story…

“You give all back to me”, I am no longer my own, I belong to you, even though sometimes, I do not want to admit, to protect myself from you…Sorry I need restrain the love, sorry, but I guess things happen that way…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário