quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

The pain of parting

If you want, together, we can reduce your pain…sorry, for your loss, I know myself I have experience, there'll be days that a feeling of anguish consume your energies but be careful because you need them to move on.
I'm so sorry, that you haven't asked for my help, but, for this, you have, surely, your reasons.
If you ever hear my words I will say that time works miracles.
Over time the pain that now consumes you will end up, until one day, although, not forgotten the people who left us, we find the strength to stay alive.
Life, you know, is made of gains and losses.
Then you'll think you're unhappy and that life is based on the departure of people that we like and they leave us without putting an end to the unfinished conversation ...
Try not to think about it, because there are so many things to say...
After all, the conversation isn't over because no one said goodbye…
I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us and there are conversation topics to keep things moving.
Our secrets, they are not told in the ear, now they are shared by our daily actions.
Please clean the tears of your face because it is not right to perpetuate the feeling of farewell.
Life is a journey that in the blink of an eye we are back together.
Live the moment now and believe that you'll never feel lonely.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário